Saturday, September 19, 2015

S'Mores Dip

I had a party last weekend and my amazing friends brought pretty much everything so I didn't even have to worry about food. But I did contribute this super-fast dip because we needed something sweet. Sorry it's an extra-terrible photo. I pre-gamed before people arrived. But that says something about this dip - it is possible to make when drinking.

Anyway.

It was delicious and gone by the end of the night. I tweaked the basic recipe floating around Pinterest to include some sweetened condensed milk to prevent the chocolate from hardening. So this is my modified version. Served with graham crackers. Yum!

smores

S'Mores Dip
Adapted from a billion recipes on Pinterest

1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups marshmallows

Microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk in 30 second intervals, stirring until melted and thoroughly mixed.

Pour into a baking dish. Top with marshmallows. Broil on high for 1 minute or until marshmallows are toasty.

Serve warm. Can be reheated midway through your party in the microwave if needed.

No comments: