Monday, January 26, 2015

A Bunch of Repeats

For Cookie Monday this week, I made Soft & Chewy Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars Cookies and I still think they're one of the greatest cookies I've ever made.

Last Monday, I made Peanut Butter Buckeye Pretzel Bites, another repeated recipe. Mostly because I needed something easy, with minimal effort.

I've also been making some tried-and-true recipes for dinner! I made THIS VODKA SAUCE with some broccoli and gnocchi. I've made like eight pans of Hash Brown Casserole to hoard in the freezer for days we want cheesy potatoes at home. I made Cinnamon Roll Waffles over the weekend, which doesn't really count because it isn't a recipe and it screwed up my waffle iron again but it was worth it. I made Crispy Rice & Bean Burritos a few times - including some variations I saw on Pinterest (adding Fritos makes every burrito better!). I've made Vegetarian Reubens a BUNCH of times, including some weird substitutions, like kimchi instead of sauerkraut and tempeh instead of mushrooms (I had a similar sandwich at Musikfest last year and it was phenomenal).

I've made more things, too! Soups and casseroles and stuff. I still post all the new recipes here. I just want you to know I've been making and eating food, I just forget to blog about it now.

No comments: