Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cake Batter Dip

I'm not crediting a source for this recipe because it's so ubiquitous at this point that I think everyone on Pinterest has either made it or eaten it at some point or another. I first had it at a friend's party in March and knew I needed to make it for my own party. It's very good. It tastes like Dunkaroos, if you remember those. Technically you could make it with any cake mix but the recipe calls for the Funfetti flavor. I've also seen varieties involving brownie mixes.

Anyway, it's good. I served it with some animal crackers and 'Nilla wafers.

dunkaroos

Cake Batter Dip
1 package Funfetti cake mix
1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt (or cream cheese)
2 cups Cool Whip

Mix together. Refrigerate for at least an hour or up to three days.

No comments: