Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Cookie Monday: Fruity Pebble Pudding Cookies

Awhile ago I made some Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies for Cookie Monday that involved crushed-up cinnamon toast crunch cereal and some white chocolate chips. The recipe I picked this week is very similar except with Fruity Pebbles instead of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. With the cinnamon cookies, my complaint was that the cereal didn't stay crunchy but didn't quite soften, and it was kind of weird to me but no one else seemed to care. Same thing with the Fruity Pebbles: they got a softer texture but didn't quite blend in with the cookie, which was off to me, but no one else cared. Which was fine. The cookies were delicious. I love pudding cookies. I love them so much.

cookies

Fruity Pebble Pudding Cookies
Crazy For Crust via Pinterest

1 ½ sticks butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
2-1/4 cups flour
2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
1 cup white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.

Whisk together baking soda and flour and set aside.

Cream together butter and sugars. Add the pudding package and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Stir in Fruity Pebbles and white chocolate chips.

Scoop 1” balls and place on your cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.

Yield: I doubled this and got about 60 cookies.

No comments: