Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekly Check-In

Things I've Made This Week:
*Spaghetti Pie
*Couscous with Chickpeas, Tomato, & Edamame
*Crisp & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies (for a friend's family)

Things that are not expired:
Bread, milk, eggs
The milk WAS expired and the gentleman friend kept drinking it in his coffee but I'm going to place that responsibility on him because I'd already bought new milk at that point.

Places I've Eaten that were Wonderful
*IKEA - if you buy $150 worth of stuff (not hard to do), they deduct the price of your meal from your final check. So eat up! So many Swedish delights to be consumed!
*Dickeys! We had takeout barbecue on my new patio set on my deck and it was lovely. With all the baked potatoes and side dishes, there certainly is enough for a vegetarian to eat! And ohhhhhh the sweet tea...

Produce In My Refrigerator:
Ummmmmmm I think I have some carrots. I'm failing at this part. But I'm trying!

No comments: