Sunday, February 03, 2013

Bean Dip

Today I went grocery shopping again! I got a lot of vegetables! I actually got a lot of things that can be used to make some of my most-repeated recipes throughout the week, without formally planning for it. That way, if I'm in the mood I can make a real meal. Hooray!

So speaking of real meals, tonight's dinner was not one. I did make food, but it's Bean Dip and Tostitos Scoops. It counts though! IT DOES! I'm going to use the Super Bowl as an excuse even though I'm watching a Golden Girls marathon instead of football.

Wow, I originally posted that recipe in April 2006. I was a senior in college! That's crazy.

I also made cookies for Cookie Monday but you'll have to wait for tomorrow for that to be posted!

1 comment:

jhl said...

Bean dip sounds pretty good to me. And I can't wait to see what you're baking tonight. ;)