Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Sriracha Macaroni & Cheese

Every week or so I check my stats on this page to see general stuff - where did people come from, to my blog? Which posts are the most viewed? How many people saw my blog at all this week? Etc. Consistently, every week, people search for "sriracha macaroni and cheese" and they come to my blog.

I think it's because I posted a recipe from the Sriracha Cookbook and no one wants to have to buy it for themselves. If this is you, FOR SHAME. Go buy the book.

That being said, last night I made the Sriracha Macaroni & Cheese again. I ended up feeding it to surprise company as well. I didn't bother low-fatting anything. I dumped in the butter and cream and milk, and I used a full half cup of sriracha. The funny thing about this is that it isn't the best thing ever. It's really good, but it's more saucy than cheesy and I certainly wouldn't pick it over one of my other baked macaroni & cheese recipes.

So I'm going to tuck this recipe away and probably not make it again, and people are going to continue to google it. If you do find this blog because of this recipe, let me know how you liked it? I want to know if I'm the only one who thinks it's somewhat mediocre.

No comments: