Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Round-Up

It has taken me forever to post this, mostly because I am tired and don't feel like posting lately. I haven't been cooking, I didn't have Cookie Monday because I was off from work yesterday, Armetta's Pizza is my friend, and I have just been very busy. So. Sorry.

For Thanksgiving, I was trapped in Pennsylvania and my coworker very generously invited me to spend the day with her family. It was a lot of fun and there was a lot of tasty food to be had. Her mom knew I don't eat meat so she made a lot of vegetable side dishes. It was awesome.

Pictures from Actual Thanksgiving:
thanksgiving

thanksgiving

thanksgiving

Then I went to work on Friday, and then I went to Connecticut on Saturday for Second-Thanksgiving with my own family. Unlike other years, I had no desire to cook or make anything new. We had our old standbys, and some storebought pies, and that was totally acceptable. Maybe next year I will feel adventurous and try new things again.

Pictures from Second-Thanksgiving
thanksgiving

thanksgiving

thanksgiving

And of course, no Thanksgiving is complete without Thanksgiving Breakfast:
thanksgiving
{Last year's post about Thanksgiving Breakfast is HERE}

Onward and upward, and hopefully I will cook more around Christmas. It is cookie season, after all.

No comments: