Friday, November 09, 2012

Chickpea, Spinach, Feta, and Pepita Tacos

I've talked before about how I organize and store my recipes in Living Cookbook. I have about eleventy billion recipes, some of which I've made and some of which I want to try. When I say I would make something again, it goes int my "worth keeping" folder. If I actually DO make it again, then it gets filed into the make-again categories. I was looking through one of my folders last weekend to make my meal plan and found this recipe for Chickpea, Spinach, Feta, & Pepita Tacos in the "make-agains." I'm pretty sure I've only ever made it once, and it was only okay. So I decided to try it again and if it was truly worthy of keeping, then super. But it wasn't. It was just boring. So now I can delete it and clear the way for more new recipes!

No comments: