Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Spicy Vegetarian Chili

Well, it's official: I've sold this house and bought a new one. Closing for both is in September. And if you've been following my blog for awhile, through the four different moves I've had throughout its existence, you are aware of what I call the Moving Challenge. During the Moving Challenge, I attempt to cook with or eat whatever is left in my freezer and pantry. I have no problem moving dried goods, condiments, frozen foods, etc between houses, but let's be honest - the less I have to move, the better. And so begins six weeks of Moving Challenge.

Tonight I ate the last frozen container of Greasy Sae's Spicy Vegetarian Chili. I still love it. In New House, I will have to make another batch to freeze because it's wonderful.

I also warmed up the amazing cornbread I bought from Shady Maple last weekend. It wasn't quite as good as fresh-from-the-oven like at Shady Maple, but it went perfectly with the chili. Hoorah!

No comments: