Sunday, June 10, 2012

Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Spicy Feta-Olive Salad

Something I pride myself on with this blog is that I don't really make an effort to fancify food for pictures. I don't do backdrops, I don't adjust camera levels (as if I knew how to do that to begin with), and I am fully aware that the food I make, for the most part, does not look appetizing. But I DO make an effort to at least show you what I have made and present it in a way that conveys what it is.

When I do a make-again, that is not my focus, since I don't post pictures for repeats. I decided I should show you what happens when I make Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Spicy Feta-Olive Salad for myself (which I do, frequently, since I love it so much):

tato

Where is the potato? Why is everything just glopped on the plate? The answer is that none of that matters. It is all mushed up and messy but it is perfectly delicious, and that is exactly how food should be.

No comments: