Monday, April 02, 2012

Unicorn Patties?

I usually make one baked good per weekend - more if there is an event, sometimes one or two additionally things throughout the week if I feel inspired. This weekend I had some bananas that needed to be used so I threw together some Classic Banana Bread. Always delicious!

But then I got a request from a coworker to make my Unicorn Poop Cookies. I have NO IDEA what happened - it isn't like the peanut butter debacle a couple weeks ago where I doubled the butter - but these usually-solid cookies melted and smushed down into a giant sheet of mushy cookie.

patties

Anyone have any guesses what happened? As far as I know, I didn't omit anything or change anything, but there's always room for human error. They haven't even hardened up overnight so I can't even decorate them and call them Unicorn Patties. They're just a mess. Blah! I'll make them again soon.

No comments: