Monday, March 12, 2012

Make-Agains

I bought lunch at work all last week, which is something I generally try to avoid, so I wanted to prevent it from happening this week. Therefore, I made a double-batch of Potato, Turnip, and Spinach Baeckeoffe, one of my favorite winter meals, and portioned it out for the whole week. Hoorah! I was also struck with the thought that it would be interesting to try putting sliced apples into it in the fall. I wonder if that would be good. I will try to remember.

Yesterday I had guests stop by for breakfast so I made Classic Waffles. Easy peasy, delicious, and versatile. I had regular pure maple syrup (no more Mrs Butterworth like I apparently used to use four years ago when I first made these!) and then I still had some hickory syrup from the wine festival last year. Yay for breakfast!

No comments: