Thursday, January 05, 2012

Make-Agains

I did have a couple of make-agains this week! Look, I'm getting better at making food for myself on a regular basis. I even pushed past my desire to order delivery from Taco Express (seriously I have delicious Mexican food that can be delivered to my house - aah!) and instead made food.

So earlier this week I made Couscous with Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Edamame. I didn't have any more edamame so I used peas instead. Not the same, but still good. This is just SO FAST and tasty. And it reheats so well for lunches. I love it.

Then last night I thawed out and heated up some of the Marinara Magnifica I had prepared a few months ago. So much love for this. I am pretty sure I will never look for another marinara sauce recipe. This one is just too perfect.

No comments: