Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kitchen Renovation: Part 2

Again, I'm spamming this around my blogs because I have nothing else to be posting about right now. We aren't cooking, we're eating lots of pizza and eggplant parm, and our house is a disaster zone. I love it. Our contractor is moving swiftly and that is exciting.

Yesterday
Yesterday they finished the flooring and started setting up the cabinetry.

kitchen

kitchen

Today
They finished installing the cabinets and are preparing for the appliances. They're also doing the electrical work for another light fixture and to install the microwave above the range (instead of sitting in a corner on the cabinet like it had been doing).

kitchen

kitchen

kitchen

1 comment:

nadine said...

A really great kitchen is the one thing I am most looking forward to about one day having my own place!