Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. Obviously we started the day with my mom's cheeseball and the onion dip recipe from the side of a Lipton Soup mix. This is just what we do.

My mom found directions for these little Oreo/Candy turkey sculptures online and instructed me to assemble them. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they turned out. They were used as placecards on the table.
turkey

Other things we ate:
*Turkey (not by me, obviously)
*Mom's herb stuffing
*Brussels Sprouts with Buttered Pecans
*Rice/Zucchini casserole (picture below) from my mom
*Corn pudding from my mother-in-law
*Green Bean Casserole (the one everyone makes)
*Pennsylvania Dutch Tea Rolls
*Pecan Pie
*Harvest Sweet Potato-Pecan Pie Tarts
*Tastefully Simply Sangria Slushy
*Tastefully Simple Key Lime Cheeseball

squash

No comments: