Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Corn and Crab Fritters with Guacamole

Tonight I made Corn & Crab Fritters again. Despite what the fishmongers will have me believe, the price of crab has gone up a LOT lately so I haven't even entertained the idea of making these. But then my friend Carrie told me she'd made them off this blog and it's all I could think about! I must have them again! So I made them tonight. I forgot to spice it up (though I still added like triple the amount of cayenne) and it was still delicious. And I have some crab left over! Hooray!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You know, I noticed that the price of shrimp was cah-razy, but the price of the crab I use had stayed the same. I get the 8 oz tub of Private Selection "premium claw crabmeat" for $5.99.

We've been adding corn on the cob as a side dish with it in addition to the guacamole. YUM!