Sunday, December 20, 2009

Food Gifts!

On Friday we got a couple of delicious food-gifts right before we left to go down to DC (to get stuck in the snowstorm)! I decided they were so yummy they needed a post on the food blog.

Annie made us these, which I have no idea what they are but they seem to have graham crackers, chocolate, and caramel and are very addicting. I have already eaten most of them :-[

food

My Aunt Karin mailed us these, which are awesome and unique (and Gibby's new favorite), with white chocolate, Cap'n Crunch, pretzels, and all kinds of other stuff.

food

We also got a copy of Julie & Julia (movie) from my grandmother, and Gibby bought us ten boxes of Kinder Happy Hippos. It's always fun to have food for Christmas :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Have you seen Julie & Julia? I keep seeing it on the On Demand list and want to rent it, but I don't know...so, you have to let me know. :)