What a ridiculously stupid recipe. I used bisquick fat-free mix and fat-free ReddiWhip. It was cute but not even that good. I wouldn't make it again. Waste of time!
Festive Gingerbread Friends Pancakes
Aunt Jemima ad
To use Aunt Jemima® Original or Buttermilk Original Pancake & Waffle Mix, combine 3 cups mix, 1-3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon and 3/4 teaspoons ground ginger. In separate bowl, combine 2 cups milk, 3 Tbsp. molasses, 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil and 3 eggs. Proceed as recipe directs.
3-1/2 cups Aunt Jemima® Complete or Buttermilk Complete Pancake and Waffle Mix
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground ginger
2-1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup molasses
1. Combine mix, cinnamon and ginger in large bowl. Set aside.
2. Mix milk and molasses with wire whisk in medium bowl.
3. Blend well.
4. Add contents of medium bowl to large bowl.
5. Blend until large lumps disappear.
6. Cook according to package directions.
7. Use two-inch person-shaped cookie cutter to create gingerbread shape.
8. Decorate with fruit and whipped cream. Serve with Aunt Jemima Syrup.