Sunday, September 06, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend we went to Connecticut to visit our families and ended up spending a large portion of the time eating. A timeline!

1. Dinner at Southwest Cafe in Ridgefield with my mother-in-law.

2. Sushi (after dinner) at Mannen in Ridgefield with Tim and Bruhn. Ate my first sea urchin. Will never do that again for the rest of my life.

3. My dad bought us some Kinder Happy Hippos (MY FAVORITE) when he went to London for business.

4. Went to a barbecue this afternoon at Gibby's dad's family's house. Had a ton of delicious food.

5. Came back to my parents' house for a barbecue for dinner. Ate tons of food. And fudge.

Here is a picture of my mushroom burger I made at my parents' house for dinner:
barbecue

Tomorrow I should resume with regular recipes... I have the day off so that means I'll be baking something tomorrow!

No comments: