Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Three-Cheese Macaroni & Cheese

Today was my goodbye lunch at work and we ordered from Cheesecake Factory. Oh man. I am still full. I had a salad and a piece of cheesecake and I think I took in two full days' worth of calories. But I came home and the Gibs was hungry so I made our favorite macaroni and cheese recipe. I halved the recipe and Gibby is pretty much eating it straight out of the casserole dish. Maybe I'll have some later if there is any left but I am definitely not hungry yet!

Ingredients used in the Moving Challenge: Macaroni, panko, provolone, mozzarella, & parmesan cheese. (Yeah, I threw in some random cheeses)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I've had this one saved for a while now but haven't gotten around to making it...good to see such a great review :)