Monday, April 20, 2009

1000th Post! SMEEPS!

For my thousandth post, I shall post about S'meeps. Background: I hate Peeps. I think they are vile, and yet I always get a package around Easter, even though I hate them and I don't even celebrate Easter. So we have all these peeps and nothing to do with them.

And then I discovered S'meeps.

First you take the unsuspecting peeps and put them on a graham cracker.
peep peep

Here they go, swimming to slaughter.
swim swim

Oh no, they're all fat and bloated from 10 seconds in the microwave!
after

And then we top them with chocolate and another graham cracker and smash them and they die.
death

This is a way to make peeps taste yummy, and it is also fun.

Edit: This pathetic recipe actually comes from a book entitled Peeps: Recipes and Crafts to Make With Your Favorite Marshmallow Treat by Charity Ferreira.

1 comment:

jeremiahfelt said...

What in the fuck is wrong with you Pennsylvania people?