Saturday, March 21, 2009

Roasted Potatoes

This is one of my favorite side dishes and I was going to link to it on another post but then I realized I've never posted it. I have no idea how this has happened. It's one of the easiest ways to make good potatoes. You can also make these on the grill (oil and herb them and then wrap up in foil). Tonight my herb combination was garlic salt, oregano, rosemary, and paprika. Kind of randomly chosen but delicious!

No picture because seriously I thought I posted this before.

Edited to add: Oh! I found where I mentioned it one time: on this post! But it needs its own post, so here you go.

Roasted Potatoes
Found somewhere on internet many years ago

Fingerlings or cut up redskin potatoes, olive oil, salt & pepper and maybe another herb or spice if you want (cumin, dill, basil, oregano, rosemary...whatever)

Mix it all up and pop it in a 350F oven for 1 hour.

No comments: