Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Southwestern Falafel with Avocado Spread

I was cleaning out my recipe program the other day, moving things around to different ratings categories, and in my "Favorites" folder I found this recipe for Southwestern Falafel with Avocado Spread. This is something I used to make a lot when I was still in college, and when I first started this blog. It's old old old! I haven't made it in years! Therefore, I needed to make it to re-evaluate whether it really belongs in my "Favorites" folder. I've evolved as a chef and as a person who eats in the four years since I started this blog, and many recipes I thought were awesome four years ago are not awesome anymore.

Luckily, this recipe still is yummy! I definitely wouldn't keep it in the "Favorites" folder because we definitely have way better recipes, but this is certainly worth keeping for another four years. It's yummy, healthy, and simple.

A picture, since I didn't even have a digital camera four years ago:
falafel

No comments: