Friday, January 30, 2009

Macaroni and stuff

I really did some poor planning this week, but oh well. We didn't finish making dinner until almost 8 tonight, when usually we eat around 6:30. That's ok. It was such a delicious meal that it didn't matter. I made Three-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese, utilizing my previous notes about the mixed cheeses AND I remembered to add in some cayenne, which made it even better than before! I think all my previous M&C recipes are going to go in the trash. This one wins.

To go with it, I made our new favorite side dish, Roasted Brussels Sprouts. They weren't as crispy this time because I popped them in the oven with the macaroni and cooked them at 375 for 35 minutes instead of the recipe's direction of 425 for 25 minutes. But that's ok. They were still yummy.

No post tomorrow because we'll be house-hunting in Pennsylvania!!!

No comments: