Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mandarin Cream Delight & More

Today was a big baking day because we are having a Thanksgiving meal at my internship on Tuesday and I wanted to bring some desserts, because I am Lauren and that is what I like to do.

The first thing I made was our favorite Mandarin Cream Delight that we LOVE. I figured it's sweet, tasty, and delicious but much healthier than some other options. Plus it was a good excuse to make it again because it is so good.

The other thing I made is a bundt cake with the bundt cake pan I got at my bridal shower. The flavor will have to be a surprise for now! I haven't made the glaze for it (I want to add it on Tuesday right before I head out to work) so there isn't a picture yet. You'll have to wait til Tuesday to find out what it is! But it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

No comments: