Thursday, October 02, 2008

Oven-Roasted Green Beans

I had planned to make roasted cauliflower tonight, but then I discovered we had run out. Usually I have a bag in the freezer. So I had to scramble to find a new side dish because, as I told Denise earlier, I am trying very hard to have more side dishes. I did a search in my recipe program for green beans (which I DID have in the freezer), quickly found a recipe and went and made it. Then just now when I came to post about it, I realized that this recipe is one we made a long time ago and only sort of liked.

This time, we really liked it a lot! I wonder what the difference was. The recipe is Oven-Roasted Green Beans (you have to scroll down - it is from a time before I started making separate posts). I am moving this back into the make-again folder!

gb

No comments: