Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Is Anything in Lauren's Tummy?

Yes, but it is all crappy frozen food or Popeye's. Why? Because I am tired and busy. This is a stressful week for me because I had a big project for work due on Monday, and I am busy studying my butt off for my test on Saturday. What test? My counselor certification exam. If (when?) I pass it, it is one of the steps towards becoming a Licensed Professional Counselor. In addition, if I pass it I get some nifty credentials and can be Lauren Gibson, NCC (national certified counselor). It doesn't really mean a whole lot but it's at least fun to add letters after my name.

I really hope I pass it. I will be glad to be done with it. I will be making food for us on Thursday and Friday because we can't eat Popeye's forever, and I need to distract myself on those days anyway.

I also plan to bake myself some sort of delicious dessert this weekend to congratulate myself for being done, so keep an eye out for that.

No comments: