Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fettuccine Bolognese

Tonight we had Fettuccine Bolognese again. It's been awhile since the last time I made it. I am not sure why. It's probably one of my most-repeated recipes.

One time when I lived in Boston, Joy and her fiance, Eric, came over and I made them this meal for dinner. Except I didn't know when they would show up so I overcooked the pasta by like 15 minutes, so it was really mushy and bleh. I figured the sauce would make the pasta taste better, but it was just so mushy. I didn't mention it though. So now I would like to apologize to Joy and Eric, who I love, and tell them that this recipe does not usually taste so icky as the time I made it for them.

Photo since we've never uploaded one:
bolognese

1 comment:

Joy said...

lol! this is one of my favorite recipes of yours that you've posted; i made it a lot last year :]