Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bridal Shower

I had a huge lunch today (party for a coworker) so I'm totally not in the mood for dinner, so Gibby ordered some Chinese food and I'm going to tell you about the food at our bridal shower.

The shower itself was at the Keeler Tavern in Ridgefield, CT, which is a 300 year old inn (Ridgefield itself is celebrating its 300th anniversary this year).

Here is a picture of me, Gibby, my mom, and my younger brother Marc.
family

We had some paninis - all vegetarian - that had portobello mushrooms, eggplant, and yellow squash. They were very yummy.
sammich

The salad was the best, in my opinion. It was a great combination of greens, grapes, pears, walnuts, and blue cheese. I loved it!
salad

There was some chicken for the carnivores.
chicken

My mom's favorite was the lemon-shallot green beans.
beans

And of course, the dessert.
tower

Let's take a closer look at the cookies.
cookies

Thanks, Nancy! And thank you to everyone who came. It was a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

Tastes Like Snozzberries said...

Looks fun! You look so much like your mom :)