Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Wrap-Up

In the spirit of the overindulgence of Thanksgiving, I am now going to post like 90000 posts to cover everything we made for our Thanksgiving dinner. We had a crazy, busy Thanksgiving as Gibby and I blended our families for the holiday but it turned out very well. Most of our food turned out great, and a few things are even going to go into the regular rotation. I will start out with our menu, and then I'll make separate posts for the dishes that I have recipes for.

Thanksgiving Menu
Appetizers
cheeseball
Cheeseball - my mom's recipe
Spinach Balls
Onion Dip - from a mix

Dinner
sweet p
Turkey - my mom's recipe
Mashed potatoes - my mom's recipe
Green Bean Casserole
Cornbread Stuffing with Roasted Fall Vegetables
Herb stuffing - my mom's recipe
Sweet potato casserole - Gibby's mom's recipe
Vegetable melee - Gibby's uncle's creation
Boursin Creamed Spinach
Salad with Cranberries and Almonds
Parker House Rolls
Multigrain Pilaf with Sunflower Seeds
stuffing
gb

Desserts
Pecan Tassies in Cream Cheese Pastry
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
pie

No comments: