Sunday, February 25, 2007

EN Asian Bistro and Sushi Bar

Tonight for our 6-month anniversary of dating, Gibby and I went to EN Asian Bistro and Sushi Bar, which just opened up a couple blocks from our apartment. For those of you in the area, it is on Century Blvd in Germantown, near the Safeway and Panera. It is absolutely fantastic. Everything we ordered was incredible. Gibby ordered some General Tsao's Chicken, which he loved. I ordered a sushi roll combo which included a cucumber roll, a California roll, and the best spicy tuna roll I've ever had. We also ordered two specialty sushi rolls to share, which were quite possibly the yummiest I've ever eaten. The first was the Bagel Roll, which was cream cheese and smoked salmon. I've had similar rolls before, but this was much better. The other we ordered was called the Crouching Tiger Roll, which is now my favorite ever created in the entire world. It has spicy salmon, avocado, and minced jalapenos (!), wrapped in rice and then rolled in panko (Japanese breadcrumbs). Oh my goodness.

Summary: If you are in Germantown, MD, you should eat your sushi at EN Asian Bistro.

No comments: