Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Broccoli, Cheese, & Rice Casserole

Last night I made Bean Cake Sandwiches and they were good but I cut the crap out of my finger when slicing the onion and had to go over to the fire department across the street and make the EMTs bandage me up. It wasn't pleasant, but my food was still delicious.

Tonight I made this recipe for Broccoli, Cheese, and Rice Casserole, because I already had most of the ingredients required. It was not awesome. The rice goes in uncooked, which is weird and it doesn't cook through all the way. The Velveeta is not enough cheese, it needs some kind of delicious coating on the top. It is also pretty boring. I will not make it again; I will stick to my mom's recipe for it because hers is much better. Maybe I'll make that soon and then I'll post the recipe for it.

No comments: