Sunday, May 21, 2006

Moosewood Frozen Entrees

Since we don't have the option to cook any more in this apartment, we have been buying frozen meals. I decided to try the new Moosewood Frozen Vegetarian Entrees. I've heard so much about Moosewood and Mollie Katzen but do not yet have a cookbook, so I was intrigued. I have tried three flavors so far and loved all of them! They are much higher quality and much more flavorful than the typical frozen dinner. Plus they are healthy, organic, and not too high in sodium. My favorite one is the Moroccan Stew, with chickpeas, tomatoes, raisins, cabbage, and couscous. I have also enjoyed the Spicy Penne Puttanesca, and the Broccoli & Pasta Parmesan (essentially Alfredo). All were excellent. I highly recommend them for anyone who is in need of a prepared dinner!

No comments: