Friday, February 10, 2006

Crap food

We're a little strapped for time, cash, and motivation, so this past week we ate a lot of crap. I didn't cook anything until last night. So we had stuff like Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes and macaroni and cheese.

Last night we had pizza, made with the pre-baked pizza crust I've used before. It had tomatoes, red bell peppers, pesto, veggie pepperoni, and pepperoncini. We just needed something simple but not fatty (so no ordering Chinese!).

Tonight I made my spinach artichoke dip.

I've also been eating a lot of Special K with Red Berries. The freeze-dried strawberries are nasty so I'm going to start picking them out. But the cereal itself is quite tasty. Probably won't buy this flavor again though. I'm intrigued by the Vanilla Almond flavor. *shrug*

Starting tomorrow or the next day, I should have new recipes to post. Things I'm planning on making in the next few days include:
-Whole Grain Blackberry Spice Muffins
-Southwestern Pinto Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayo
-Fish tacos
-Potato-Leek Soup

Time for some more cereal!

No comments: