Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tasty Pizza

Today I was, in general, pretty pissy since class & internship starts tomorrow and I am not looking forward to being sleep deprived. So tonight's dinner was nice and simple. I made pizza and it required very little effort.

Lauren's Yummy Pizza
Loosely based on this recipe from Cooking Light.

*Prebaked pizza crust (I used this brand; specifically, the herb and cheese flavor)
*Storebought basil pesto
*Shredded Italian cheese blend (like this one)
*Vegetarian pepperoni
*1 diced roma tomato
*Crushed red pepper

Put the pizza in the oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes to crisp it up. Spread it with pesto, then add the toppings. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper (as much as you can take). Bake another 5 minutes or so. Eat.

I really liked the pizza crust. I will definitely use it again in pizza recipes. It's more flavorful than Boboli.

I am also really excited about the Pringles 100-Calorie packs that I got at the store today. Yum yum.

No comments: