Friday, December 16, 2005

Last day of class

We haven't had much time to cook anything other than frozen stuff or Chinese take-out so that is why no new recipes have been posted in awhile. However, I did feel that yesterday warrants a post since I had some delicious foods.

First, we got out of our first social work class early so my classmates and I went to a bar between classes to celebrate (it was our last day of class). They bought me a drink as an engagement gift, which was sweet. I got a Fenway Slider, which was vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, Oreos, Kahlua, Cocoa de Creme, and some other stuff that I can't remember. It was quite delicious.

Then we went back to class, and our professor was like, "To celebrate our last day of class, I decided to throw a party for you. Let's all go downstairs." She didn't really throw the party for us, but she snuck us into the faculty banquet. I ate:
-Butternut Squash Ravioli in a Cinnamon Cream Sauce (so freaking good)
-Baked ziti
-Grilled vegetables (eggplant, zucchini, etc)
-Marinated mozzarella balls
-Olives
-Miniature pizza
-French fries
-Chocolate mousse tart
-Tropical petit fours (not very good)
-Chocolate-covered strawberries
-Miniature eclairs

It was lovely.
:)

No comments: